All the 3 thematics use their expertise in different fields at the nanometer scale:
- Optical and vibrational spectroscopy,
- AFM microscopy,
- Atomic scale modelling of physical properties,
- Transport and magnetotransport,
- Physical chemistry in confined environments and at interfaces,
- Exploratory synthesis – nanostructures assembly.
And different investigation tools :
- Raman Diffusion and IR Absorption spectroscop,
- Electric transport measurement techniques,
- Near field microscopy and atomic force microscopy,
- Nanostructure characterisation (Zeta potential, DLS),
- DFT and MD modelling (AIMPRO, SIESTA, LAMMPS, DFTB+.
We often develop new and original tools specific to the problem being studied.