MIOPS - Enseignant Chercheur
Lombarderie 31 : 39 26
- Associate Professor University of Nantes (Section 33 – Materials Chemistry)
- Researcher within the group “Innovative Materials for Optical, Photovoltaics and Storage” at the Institute of Materials Jean Rouxel – Nantes (IMN)
- 2010-2011: Postdoc position at Institute of Chemistry of Paris (Chimie ParisTech)
- 2009-2010 : Postdoc position (Humboldt Fellowship) at Max-Planck Institute of Stuttgart.
- 2020: Habilitation qualification “Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches” (highest academic qualification) from University of Nantes, speciality Materials Science.
- 2006-2009: Doctoral Thesis. Bordeaux University – Institute of Chemistry of Condensed Matter of Bordeaux (ICMCB). “Synthesis and Characterization of zinc oxide and fluoride as IR absorbers”.
- 2005-2006: Master degree “Synthesis and Properties of Inorganic Materials“. University of Bordeaux
Research Themes and expertise
- Synthesis of luminescent coordination polymers and MOFs
- Development of new luminescent thermometers
- Photo-physical characterization (UV-visible and luminescent spectroscopy)
- Single-crystal crystallography
Research Community Activities / Teaching Responsibilities
- Since 2012 : Board member of the Council of the Chemistry Department, University of Nantes
- Since 2017: Director of the 2nd year of Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, University of Nantes
- 40 publications in international peer reviewed journals (H-Factor : 14)
- 1 Patent
- 1 book chapter
- 27 oral conference presentations, 11 poster conference presentations
ResearcherID : L-6819-2015
ResearchGate : https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Helene_Serier-Brault2
Google Scholar : https://scholar.google.fr/citations?user=5pTQdbUAAAAJ&hl=fr