PMN - Enseignant Chercheur
Lombarderie 31 : 39 19
- Professor in Physical Chemistry at Nantes University
- Laboratory research theme leader : ‘Ionic Liquids under Confinement and at Interfaces (Ionogels)’ and ‘Confined Aqueous Solutions (Hydrogels)’
- Coordinator of Nantes University External Links for Materials, Molecules, Chemistry
- Director of Studies of Masters "New and Renewable Energies and Nanomaterials", 1st year
- Board of Chemistry Department
- Board of Scientific Council of Nantes University Science Faculty
- Board of GDR LIPs (French network on Ionic Liquids and Polymers) : coordinator of topic Ionic liquids at Interfaces
- Board of SFR BIOREGOS (biomaterials for healthcare)
- Head of DENSSCAPIO ANR project
Others research community activities
- Head or Workpackage leader for 6 ANR projects and 3 Région Pays de la Loire projects
- Board of Comité National de la Recherche, CNRS, section 14, 2004-2008
- Memorandum of Understanding between UN and three japanese and australian universities
- Synthesis of soft-matter confining materials.
- Effect of confinement of soft matter on dynamics, phase transitions, and charge transport properties.
- Development of ionogels for energy storage (batteries, supercapacitors) and electrochromic devices.
- Development of hydrogels for biomaterials (tissue engineering of cartilage, intervertebral discs and heart tissue)
Publications / Patents / Seminars (as of 05/2018) :
- 70 publications in international peer reviewed journals (H-Factor : 25, 3000 citations, full list on Google Scholar)
- 2 book chapters
- 10 patents
- 28 invited talks at national/international conferences
- 23 invited seminars
Industrial Collaborations & Technology Transfer
- SOLVAY, TOTAL-Hutchinson, Blue Solution, STMicroelectronics, Solvionic
Qualifications & Cursus
- Senior Professor in Physical Chemistry
- 2005: « Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches » (higher PhD) from Montpellier University.
- 1997-2008 : Associate Professor, Montpellier University.
- 1995-96 : Associate Researcher, Michigan State University.
- 1991-94: Doctoral Thesis, Nantes University: "Low dimensional hydrid organic-inorganic materials with magnetic properties"