PMN - Enseignant Chercheur
Lombarderie 31 : 39 19
- Professor in Physical Chemistry at Nantes University
- Laboratory research theme leader: ‘Confined Ionic Liquids (Ionogels)’ and ‘Confined Aqueous Solutions (Hydrogels)’
- Deputy head of PMN group
Others research community activities
- Board of Graduate School Health Sciences & Technology and of Graduate Program M4R (Tissue Engineering Medicine: Repair, Replace, Reprogram, Regenerate)
- Board of GDR LIPs (national french network on Ionic Liquids and Polymers): coordinator of topic Ionic liquids at Interfaces
- International Advisory Board of The Sea Cleaners
- Head or Workpackage leader for 6 ANR projects and 4 Région Pays de la Loire projects
- Board of Comité National de la Recherche, CNRS, section 14, 2004-2008
- Coordinator of Nantes University links with companies for Materials, Molecules, Chemistry
- Coordinator of Nantes University links with Austria
- Synthesis of soft-matter confining materials.
- Effect of confinement of soft matter on dynamics, phase transitions, and charge transport properties.
- Development of ionogels for energy storage (batteries, supercapacitors)
- Development of hydrogels for biomaterials (tissue engineering of bone, cartilage, intervertebral discs and heart tissue)
Publications / Patents (as of June 2022) :
- 90 publications in international peer reviewed journals (H-Factor : 33, 5000 citations, full list on Google Scholar)
- 5 book chapters
- 10 patents
Industrial Collaborations & Technology Transfer
- SOLVAY, TOTAL-Hutchinson, Blue Solution, STMicroelectronics, Solvionic
Qualifications & Cursus
- 2008- : Senior Professor in Physical Chemistry, Nantes University
- 2005: « Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches » (higher PhD) from Montpellier University.
- 1997-2008 : Associate Professor, Montpellier University.
- 1995-96 : Associate Researcher, Michigan State University.
- 1991-94: Doctoral Thesis, Nantes University: "Low dimensional hydrid organic-inorganic materials with magnetic properties"